Helping America Build Great Communities | Indianola
Indianola is a flourishing city south of the Des Moines metro area. Although it’s slightly out of town Indianola is still within 15 minutes of the Des Moines International Airport. This quaint little town of approximately 15,000 is home to Simpsons College, the National Balloon Classic, and the Des Moines Metro Opera. One of the key advantages Indianola residents enjoy is the easy access to Des Moines’s metropolitan amenities while living in a comfortable small town atmosphere. The efficient Des Moines area infrastructure makes getting anywhere a breeze, allowing residents to trade some of their daily commute for personal time with family and doing the things they enjoy.
There are a variety of living options to choose from in Indianola, from traditional neighborhoods and planned communities to condos and loft style living. There are also a number of conveniently located shopping centers packed full of all the leading retailers, and fantastic recreational opportunities for families and seniors. To find out more about Indianola real estate opportunities contact Coldwell today!
- Incredible school system boasting 91.7 percent 4th grade reading proficiency and 87.4 percent 11th grade math proficiency
- Living in Indianola makes the hassle of long commutes a thing of the past
- Indianola has a convenient fast access to the Des Moines city center along U.S. Route 65, and is only 15 minutes from Des Moines International Airport
- Home to both the National Balloon Classic and the National Balloon Museum, there is no better place for a hot air balloon enthusiast to live
- Also home to the Des Moines Metro Opera and Simpson College
- Large industries bring jobs to Indianola and the Des Moines area because of the highly trained and youthful Iowa workforce as well as the high quality of life
for more information on Indianola and the homes in our inventory!
Average List Price: $313,951
Average Days on Market: 102
68 listings found. Showing 12 per page.